These terms and conditions govern your use of the ArbiSmart Review website, accessible at arbismart-review.com.
By accessing this website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use ArbiSmart Review.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements:
- “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the user of this website, who agrees to comply with the terms and conditions set forth by the Company.
- “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company.
- “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer collectively to both the Client and ourselves. All terms are used to denote the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to facilitate our assistance to the Client in a manner that best aligns with the Client’s needs concerning the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of these terms or similar words, such as singular, plural, capitalization, “he/she,” or “they,” is interchangeable and thus refers to the same entities.
Most interactive websites utilize cookies to retrieve user details for each visit. Cookies are used on our website to enable certain areas’ functionality and enhance the user experience. Some of our affiliate and advertising partners may also employ cookies.
Unless otherwise specified, ArbiSmart Review and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content on ArbiSmart Review. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this content on ArbiSmart Review for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ArbiSmart Review.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ArbiSmart Review.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from ArbiSmart Review.
- Redistribute content from ArbiSmart Review.
This Agreement begins on the date hereof.
User-Generated Content (Comments)
ArbiSmart Review may provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ArbiSmart Review does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on the website. Comments reflect the views and opinions of their authors and not necessarily those of ArbiSmart Review, its agents, or affiliates.
ArbiSmart Review reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patents, or trademarks of third parties.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
You grant ArbiSmart Review a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following entities may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may entertain and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) The link does not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses. (b) The organization has no negative history with us. (c) The benefits of the hyperlink’s visibility compensate for the absence of ArbiSmart Review. (d) The link is contextually relevant as a general resource.
These organizations may link to our home page under these conditions:
(a) The link is not deceptive. (b) It does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party’s products or services. (c) The link fits the context of the linking party’s site.
If your organization, as listed in paragraph 2 above, seeks to link to our website, please inform us by sending an email to ArbiSmart Review. Include your name, organization name, contact information, your site’s URL, a list of URLs you intend to link to on our Website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our corporate name.
- Using the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- Using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of ArbiSmart Review’s logo or other artwork for linking is permitted without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes upon, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or specific links to our Website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our Website upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and adhere to these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Website offensive for any reason, please contact us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that its content will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions related to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph. (b) Govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.